Who We Are
Our Mission & Vision
Our vision is a vibrant American Muslim community striving for a just and virtuous society.
Established in 2006, the Muslim American Society (MAS) of Dallas Fort Worth chapter is a non-profit organization that serves the needs of the Muslim community with an emphasis on children, youth and family programs promoting active community involvement. We are a chapter of the larger national organization Muslim American Society (MAS) – https://muslimamericansociety.org .
MAS Dallas is now Muhsen Certified!
MUHSEN, Muslims Understanding and Helping Special Education Needs, certifies centers which work towards accommodating special needs community members. Please do your part as follows:
We want to know the requirements of Special Need Families in our community.
If you have a family member with Special Needs, please click on the link below to fill out a Needs Assessment Survey. All responses are confidential and will only be provided to the Muhsen team.
- Wheelchair accessibility through ramps and elevator
- Needs Assessment Survey of community
- Advertising disability service on masjid website
- Khutbas on disability at least 4x/year
- Disability awareness event at masjid at least 2x/year
- Restroom and wudu accessibility
- Special needs/disability facilitator for masjid
- Information about programs accessible on website.