Guidelines & Restrictions
Home / Guidelines & Restrictions for Facility Rental
Guidelines & Restrictions for Facility Rental
- Islamic Principles: Activities that violate Islamic Principles are strictly prohibited.
- Times: All activities must conclude no later than 10 PM.
- Fees: All fees and deposits must be received by MAS at least one week in advance prior to the scheduled date of the event. If the payment is not received as required, MAS is under no obligation to provide use of the facilities.
- Deposits: All deposits cleared from the bank will be refunded after adjustments for damages and for the additional charges for extra time, space and equipment usage.
- Advertisement: Advertisement at MAS for the event is limited to flyers and posters, for which approval should be sought from the facility manager in advance.
- Liability: The applicant takes full responsibility for the liability of any statements or programs carried out during the event and/or by any group member during the facility usage. Applicant does not speak on behalf of MAS. Applicant takes full responsibility for all physical property damages, losses, injuries and accidents.
- Lawful Activities: All activities must meet all federal, state and local government laws. The applicant will bear total responsibility for any and all consequences including but not limited to immediate eviction from the MAS premises for any infraction of such laws by any individual or group.
- Decorations: All decorations on walls of any kind are to be put up with blue painters tape only. The applicant is responsible to ensure that all decorations are taken down without any damage to MAS property, furniture and fixture of any type.
- Cleaning & Storage: The applicant is responsible for removing all trash and moving it to designated receptacles. All applicants property should be removed from the MAS premises at the end of the event. We do not store anything.
- Commercial: Businesses or professionals engaged in an activity for financial gain or profit are ineligible for rental without prior approval from MAS Administration.
- Amplified music OK indoors only.
- No Smoking of any kind (vaping, hookah, or cigarettes).